Friday 26 February 2016

Diversity, Motherland and the holy case of Pseudo "Intellectual"

-Akash Dayal
President, SOPHIA Club

There is one thing which makes our country unique is the diversity and the beauty people live with each other calling them to be son and daughters of this great motherland, it is not just a country for us but a mother who nourishes us right from the time we are born and will do so till we live. Following the recent controversies in various parts of country, I was asked by my fellows about my opinion, I just replied sometimes children go on wrong track but still mother loves her in the same way, even care for them more no matter what her children are doing to her, but yes the other child who loves her mother we definitely try to make his brothers and sisters to be back on the right track again, and that is what happening. This is the best explanation I can give, till now I am not a politician to cash on the situation rather will I  would love to spread the message of peace and integration. I feel for the brothers who stand on the extreme points of the Nation to protect us from any threat, sacrifice there life for our happiness. Kautiyla a great philosopher once said "A teacher is not worth if she/he is not able to inculcate in students the feeling of national integration", so at a time where some politically motivated people are trying there best to disturb peace in our motherland the greatest responsibility is upon the people who bless us with knowledge. I truly believe that any activity against nation is to be highly condemned and examples should be set for the coming generation that these things will never be given any accommodation in the society, it is not even a matter of discussion or debate that whether national integrity important. As a son I will never be in a state to even see a scar on my mothers' body,. We just need to stop calling these people who have no idea of history and distort the same for individual gains "intellectuals", these people are just ignorant and by any means the need of the time is to educate them well. I am proud to say my motherland has seen centuries pass by and is still standing as she was and not even a single inch of her is debatable. I pray that the in the country of Gandhi, Bhagat, Azad, Bose, chidren after seeing the tricolour will get inspired each time and will stand strong to face any adverse situation. May peace prevail and may almighty Bless the most Blessed Motherland.

Vande Mataram  

1 comment: